Introducing a brand new e-learning course, based on the latest cutting edge technologies in Dimensions CM 14.3. The course is recommend for experienced users who have participated in the CM200 and CM300 courses.
To provide a familiarity with the more advanced capabilities of configuring Dimensions CM.
The course is self-paced and takes about 4 hours to complete. Progress is bookmarked automatically, allowing the student to complete the course in multiple sessions.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand three major performance degraders and how to address them
- Describe Continuous Integration plus Continuous Inspection and its benefits
- Describe CM Build, plus alternatives: Dm_make, Maven, Jenkins
- Understand the two Jenkins CI integration options available
- Describe an overview of API offerings, including typical usage scenarios
- Understand report concepts, reporting options, published views
- Understand users inbox notifications
- Describe email notification event
- Describe a remote job and the templater
- Understand the job scheduler
- Understand what the Java API can achieve
- Describe how to access the Java API documentation (Javadoc)
- Understand the Eclipse Plugin and what it achieves
- Describe the Eclipse plugin functionality
- Complete wrap-up module including quiz
The following modules are covered:
1. Performance tuning
2. Build Automation
3. Continuous Integration
4. Event Triggers and APIs
6. Mail notification
7. Remote jobs, scheduling and deployment scripts
8. Java API
9. Eclipse plugin
10. Glossary and Quiz
Course can be accessed from the eLearning site.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.