To provide advanced and administrative concepts and skills for Silk Central.
This course is for those persons who will administer configure and use Silk Central.
This course provides the concepts and skills needed to:
· Perform and understand Instance Administration, System Administration and Project Administration
· Understand the access management concepts at a project and cross project level
· Perform project setup and configuration
· Create and understand baselines, custom attributes and filters
· Understand how Issue Management workflows can be configured
· Describe an overview of the different 3rd party integration categories available
· Perform an integration with Git and Jenkins
· Describe the various reporting mechanisms available
· Describe report template, subscriptions and configure the Dashboard panel
· Self-paced, with tracking and graded exam
· Interactive software simulations with voice-over and closed captioning
· Online resources include exercise scenarios, based on a a full workflow from requirements through to reporting