This new 1-day course has been developed as a fully-fledged Instructor Led Training course (ILT). The course includes progressive learning modules, including a hands-on lab experience to accelerate learning.
As well as developing a fully featured test scenario, learning is further enhanced and re-enforced through participation in a fully featured and expanded wrap up lab exercise and assessment.
Lab exercises are systematically themed, providing fully annotated instruction. Each module allows the student to build out live test scenarios that harness the major technologies employed in automated functional testing offered by Silk Test Work Bench using user friendly interfaces, designed to get your team building smooth, efficient automated tests, without the need for in-depth scripting knowledge.
For more information on the course, see the following course outline.
The following modules are covered:
• Module 1: Course introduction
• Module 2: Introduction to Silk Test Workbench
• Module 3: Creating a Silk Test Workbench project
• Module 4: Managing Application Configurations
• Module 5: Recording a test
• Module 6: Object recognition
• Module 7: Adding verification
• Module 8: Play back tests and analyze results
• Module 9: Testing Web applications on mobile browsers
• Module 10: Example: Cross-browser testing
• Module 11: Wrap-up Exercises
• Wrap-up Assessment