Introducing a brand new e-learning course, based on the latest cutting edge technologies in Deployment Automation . The course is recommend for experienced users who have participated in the DA100 and DA120 courses.
To provide a familiarity with the more advanced capabilities of configuring Deployment Automation.
The course is self-paced and takes about 4 hours to complete. Progress is bookmarked automatically, allowing the student to complete the course in multiple sessions.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a simplified deployment application and component that will be used as the basis for advanced configuration work
- Employ the log parse in the component process
- Design considerations – repository: codestation, artifactory plus alternatives.
- Create gate and create snapshot
- Customise security create users, assign access and test
- Employ switch logic in the component process
- Install and test a plugin, create accustom plugin
- Understand an implement post processing script
- Look at advanced debug options
- Describe and implement an application rollback
- Overview of some popular plugins
- Using command line and rest to access the DA repository
The following modules are covered:
1.Getting Started: Create Hello World Application and set user permissions
2.Improving communication: Email notifications
3.Process Enhancements: Implement log parser, switches and post process scripts
4.Auditing and quality: using snapshots, gates and approvals
5.Retrospection automation: Rollbacks
6.SDLC-wide deployment: Pipelines
7.Extend the integration reach: Custom plugins
8.Advanced access and interrogation: Command line, database queries and REST calls
9.Advanced Trouble shooting, Glossary, Quiz and Wrap-up
Course can be accessed from the eLearning site.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.