Primary Features and Benefits of SBM 11.4
• New Application Administrator Interface: The SBM Application Administrator user interface now leverages HTML5 functionality that results in an improved user experience for administrators including enhanced navigation, direct access to analytics and statistics, a tree view for projects, fewer clicks to view project or user details, and a modern look and feel.
• New Scheduler Feature: The new Scheduler feature enables administrators to define and schedule jobs to perform tasks like run scripts, execute Web services, send email, call REST services, or raise orchestration events at a specific date and time or on a recurring basis.
• Improved Runtime Statistics: Several new report types have been added to Runtime Statistics that provide usage statistics for Applications, Orchestrations, and Reports for a given time period including access counts, execution counts and run counts.
• Work Center Side Menu: Administrators can now specify which categories to display or hide in the Work Center side menu for users.
• Work Center Search Improvements: Users can now select which work item fields are displayed in Work Center search results and search for archived items from Work Center.
• Report Name Used for Exported Report: When you export a report to Microsoft Excel, the default file name is now the report name instead of tmtrack.xlsx.
• SBM ModScript Improvements: Several new functions and usability improvements have been added to SBM ModScript. The SBM ModScript documentation has been improved and expanded with new examples, detailed usage notes, and consistent formatting. In addition, a new blog series that provides background and training has been posted to Serena Central.
Please read! Important News Regarding User Workspace
SBM 11.4 will be the final minor release to include the User Workspace shell. Please encourage customers to adopt Work Center to interact with SBM in future releases.
Join us at the What’s New in SBM 11.4 webcast on May 30th at 7:00am Pacific!