FIX: SBM: Content in groupboxes on tabs shifted in modern forms when switching tabs - see KB… https://t.co/huCPDclIMb
Primary Features and Benefits of SBM 11.4.1
• Time in State Reporting Improvements: The new Advanced Time in State Duration report shows the amount of time primary items remain in a state or collection of states. The Average Time to State report shows the amount of time it takes for items to move from a start state to an end state. Lastly, the State Change report now enables users to limit the report output to selected states, as well as select fields from the primary table to display as columns in the report.
• Default Kanban Board Views: A new My Kanban system view is now available under each application in Work Center. This feature automates the set up and design of a new Kanban board so that users can start using Kanban boards immediately in their applications.
• Promotion Improvements: Designers can now select the auxiliary data to include by selecting tables from a list, exclude auxiliary table design data when promoting the Global Process App, and copy promotion profiles between environments.
• Get Change History via Web Services or JSON: You can now use Web Services or REST/JSON to retrieve the complete change history for both primary and auxiliary items.
• Reduced License Timeout for Web Service calls: The concurrent license timeout period that occurs after a Web service call is now the same as the timeout that occurs after a user logs out of Work Center or User Workspace.
• Additional Enhancements can be found in the release notes.
• Over 85 Customer-Reported Issues Fixed
Important News Regarding User Workspace
SBM 11.4.1 will be the final update release to include the User Workspace shell. Customers are encouraged to adopt Work Center to interact with SBM in future releases.
Please join us for the What's New in SBM 11.4.1 webcast on September 5th at 7:00am Pacific Time.
Accepted AnswerJimmy ScottOffline0Do you expect any additional dot releases to 11.4.x or will future releases be 11.5.x+?
David J. Easter4 weeks agoThere are no plans to further enhance the 11.4.x line, but we are keeping an eye on customer reported issues to determine if a formal patch release is warranted. All future enhancements would be implemented against 11.5 or later releases.