TIP: CM: During installation of Dimensions on Linux, if you get error message that includes bc: command not found t… https://t.co/EilrPvDrm4
Which new features are planned for SBM 11.5 version, please?
We plan upgrade and are not sure if upgrade now or wait for SBM 11.5.
Accepted AnswerModeratorDavid J. EasterOffline0Hi Lucie,
You should always plan to upgrade to the latest version of SBM. Improvements since the SBM 11.0 release have made upgrades efficient and quick to perform. For example, over the last 7 releases (releases from 11.0 to 11.4.1), Micro Focus has upgraded our internal production version of SBM in under 2 hours including both the upgrade and post-upgrade testing. Because it is much easier to upgrade than in the 10.x series, it is our hope that customers will stay current on the latest release and be able to participate in the quarterly release cadence.
That said, the primary themes for SBM 11.5 are:
- Integration with Micro Focus ChatOps to strengthen collaboration between peers
- Enablement of Micro Focus' Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution to automate legacy processes
- Support for recent operating system and database releases
- Addressing customer reported defects
- Enhancements based on community voting on Serena Central