FIX: SBM: Content in groupboxes on tabs shifted in modern forms when switching tabs - see KB… https://t.co/huCPDclIMb
Accepted AnswerClyde VaseyOffline0Our Software Development Life Cycle workflow uses a waterfall approach with steps including:
1) Evaluation of request
2) Investigation to determine work effort
3) System Owner reviewing and approving action plan
4) Implementation of the action plan
5) Testing of the Implementation
6) Acceptance of the Implementation/Testing
7) Quality Review for Closure
8) Closure of the record
In addition, the Evaluation step can go straight to Quality Review for Closure if the record idea is rejected or a duplicate. Also, the Action Plan from the Investigation can deteremine that the record should be closed rather than implemented and thus, the System Owner Reviewing and Approving of the Action Plan can transition to Quality Review for Closure.
I am not allowed to release a copy of our Mashup application but I am able to discuss the details of you are interested.