So... still not much activity here. So I just write about my experience with modscript. Today afternoon I spend some time on parsing an XML file which contains field names and their content (actually a word document, which was saved as XML file). Goal will be to fill the database fields of a SBM primary item with the values from the XML file. I decided to convert the XML to JSON first and then use the Modscript JSON parser to convert everything into an object tree.
Actually the Vector and Map objects are much more powerful compared to the Appscript dic object. Once I had this tree in the Modscript memory, I wrote a simple depth first search procedure to collect the filename-value pairs.
Still my summery of Modscript features and language elementes is a good help while coding..