What's New - SBM 11.4.2 Enhanced Security: You can now use SBM Configurator to define hosts that have SSO protected… https://t.co/8b2XDeii4N
Micro Focus Service Support Manager is an easy-to-use IT service management (ITSM) solution built on Solutions Business Manager, the leading low-code process management platform for development and operations teams to orchestrate and integrate IT and business processes in the organization. Micro Focus Service Request Center complements both Service Support Manager and Solutions Business Manager perfectly by serving as the single point of contact between users and an IT organization while also promoting self-service. In addition, an extensive library of configurable workflows—including project management, service management, computer security incident response plans (CSIRP), contractor management, employee onboarding and offboarding, and other process examples—can be found on Serena Central(tm) -- a thriving user community of IT Development and Operations practitioners across the world.
Primary Features and Benefits of Service Support Manager and Service Request Center 5.3:
• New Service Request Center theme: Service Request Center now includes a new theme with updated, modern styling.
• Mobile support enabled by default (or “out-of-the-box”): Mobile support for Service Support Manager process apps is now enabled by default. Additionally, service requests will appear in the Service Request Center Mobile App by default for a seamless user experience.
• Attachments support in Knowledge Center: You can now attach files to Knowledge Center articles that end users can view. Administrators can continue to attach internal files to articles that can be viewed and managed only in Solutions Business Manager.
• Modern forms: Service Support Manager now uses modern forms, which offer advanced features like responsive forms for different screen sizes, easier navigation to required fields, quicker access to expanding sections, and simplification of transition buttons to display the most common transitions for the item.
• Change Management integration with Release Control (6.2): The Change Management process app can be configured to work with Release Control 6.2 to automatically add changes to a release package so that they are available as deployment objects in the release packages task collection or automatically transition a change once a release package has been deployed.
We'll be doing a What's New webcast on September 20th at 7am Pacific Time. If you would like to join us, the registration link is:
After registering, a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar will be sent. It will be recorded and a link to the recording posted on Serena Central after the webcast.
Accepted AnswerAnthony L. CantonOffline0I have lost finish inspiration and I am so frustrated with myself for releasing myself wild. In any case, in the wake of running over this blog, I have an inclination that it is the main blog that I can really identify with and get it BICSI RTPM-002 Exam Questions Answers