Primary Updates in SBM 11.6
• Create Custom Work Center Themes: In Application Administrator, administrators can now create custom themes that define color values for various Work Center UI elements. This expanded feature includes an intelligent color palette and preview options for new themes.
• ChatOps Server in SBM: The ChatOps server component is now part of SBM. You can install and configure the ChatOps integration using native SBM utilities. In addition, support for using Microsoft Teams as a chat server has been added.
• PostgreSQL Database Support: SBM now supports PostgreSQL, an open source database. Note: Using PostgreSQL with SSM is not supported yet, but should be supported in an upcoming SSM release.
• Work Center Search Improvements: We have made several enhancements to Work Center search. Some of the many improvements include the following:
o Users can now save a collection of facet selections as a search filter.
o Search can now autocomplete a search phrase based on a user’s recent search history.
o Users can now select facets based on User, Multi-User, Single Selection, Multi-Selection, Single Relational, and Multi-Relational fields on the search results page for a single application.
• Reporting Improvements: SBM’s built-in reporting engine has been further improved, including the following:
o Users can now create and run custom SLA reports based on Listing, Distribution, Advanced Distribution, and Summary reports.
o Users can now create a report with both Basic Conditions and Advanced SQL Conditions in a single report.
o Query At Runtime support is now available with Advanced SQL.
• Mobile: The SBM mobile client has been enhanced to include a Calendar View, improved QAR reporting and ChatOps integration.
• Over 150 customer-reported issues have been fixed
Please join us for the What’s New in SBM 11.6 webcast on Tuesday, June 11th at 7am PST.
Accepted AnswerModeratorDavid J. EasterOffline0The recording for the What's New is now available:
We apologize for the technical difficulties that caused audio to fail for participants. The recording does contain the synchronized audio. Please post any follow up questions so we can answer them for you here on Serena Central!